How Much Does a Life Coach Make? Build a Bigger Business with a Business Plan
Get the Two Page Mini Business Plan™ for Professional Coaches today and discover how successful coaches achieve their financial goals and make more money using Suzanne's sample professional coach Business Plans
* How to create motivational GOALS
* How to develop proven growth strategies
* How to select marketing tactics to attract new clients
* How to make your brand stand out
* You need a written Business Plan in order to create the life you want
Successful business owners have big goals that help them build a bigger and better business. Yet, many life coaches resist treating their practice like a bona fide business. How is a Life Coaching Business any different from a Business Coaching Business? A life coach may target individuals while a business coach targets business owners, but other than that, BOTH ARE BUSINESSES that should be run accordingly.
- Hello, I am Suzanne Muusers, a Business Coach for Financial Advisors in Scottsdale, Arizona. I know a bit about how much a coach earns - I have been coaching since 2004.
How Much Does a Life Coach Make?
The sad fact is that 70% of life coaches make less than $30,000 annually.
I have heard far too many life coaches say that they want to coach "on the side" or have a "little coaching business." The belief system that a life coaching business is somehow a less serious business than a business coaching practice is a limiting belief. Life coaches everywhere can build a rewarding business if they are able to utilize time effectively, go after higher income clients, and write a business plan with big goals that will keep them on track.
Planning Guide, Sample Business Plans, Marketing Tools, e-course & more!
Live your dream business today! Create a Mini Business Plan and have MORE Income, more free time, and the business success you've been seeking!
This article will show you how to use big goals to build a financially successful coaching business so you can make more - I will show you an easy way to create a Plan.
"A goal is where you want to be in one, three or five years. Marketing activities create the steps you need to take to get there."
Life Coach Case Study:
Here is a case study of a coach who has been working on her vision and her goals so that she has a clear idea of the kind of business she is building. Notice the goals in bold.
Julia is a life coach who has just graduated from an ICF-accredited coach training school and is looking to build a practice that will pay her a gross income before expenses of $50,000.00 within three years. In five years she would like to be making $75,000 annually and funding a retirement account with 25% of her net income. Initially she will work a part-time job until she has five clients each paying between $250 and $325 per month. She will give two sample coaching sessions per week to ensure a steady stream of new prospects coming into her practice. After a six month break in period, she will acquire two new clients per month while gradually increasing her fees to $300 and $375. She will gradually increase her income from $1400 per month to $2500 per month at her one year mark. She will attend 5-10 networking events per week to get the word out. She will introduce 1-2 new products or services annually. She will take Friday's off within three years from now.
These are Julia's goals. She also has a complete Business Plan with marketing activities that show how she will reach her goals. The proof is in the pudding - marketing is how you attract new clients.
If you are reading this article, you must be a coach. I am also a coach. Isn't coaching the most fabulous profession in the world?? How wonderful that we are paid to do what we do. Let's make sure we are setting the goals we need to build a bigger business so that we'll still be around in five years. Ensure this truth by writing a plan with big goals!
The written word
The way to make success happen is to plan it!
Write it all out on paper using my system. You'll find that creating a structure for your finalized plan will help you sort out what you really want out of not only your business, but your life too.
This is what you get with my program:
1. Two-Page Mini Business Plan™, PDF Template – For brainstorming and hand-written notations
2. Two-Page Mini Business Plan™, Word Template – To create your final Digital Business Plan for saving and printing as needed
3. Seventeen Page Instruction E-Book
4. Two sample Coach Business Plans
• Sample - Business Coach Plan
• Sample - Life Coach Plan
• BONUS - The Success Book Daily Action Planner – How to focus on your goals
• BONUS - Marketing Activities Idea Bank - loaded with marketing ideas to build your business
• BONUS - Marketing Calendar Spreadsheet - enter all your marketing tactics into the color-coded excel calendar to plan your activities efficiently
• BONUS - Marketing Return On Investment Spreadsheet - measure your marketing results to determine what you should do more of and what you should let go
• Most Valuabale BONUS!! Custom emailed E-Course for Professional Coaches - Written for professional coaches by Suzanne Muusers - this ecourse is all about how to build a profitable, branded coaching business. This six day automated E-Course is emailed directly to you and will give you tips, tools, strategies, and unique ideas only a Coach could use to write a Plan of true value. This course will show you how much a life coach makes via the 4th day of the ecourse - showcasing on this day the goals and earnings potential.
What buyers say:
Donna Schilder PCC, Business Coach and Life Coach
The Two Page Mini Business Plan™ is a great tool to help you get clear about where you are going with your business in the overall sense and in the day-to-day. By focusing on the plan every day, I am able to take the right steps in the right direction to build my business into what I want it to be. It helps me avoid wasted steps in the wrong direction. It's such an incredibly affordable tool, that is gold to the small business owner!
Regular Price $199.95
Introductory Price $59.95 (US Dollars)
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
*** If you hired me for six months to work on designing a winning business and branding plan you would spend over $3000.00. By purchasing this system, you are learning in a week what it took me years and years to discover. You will cut years off your learning curve with the sample business plans provided.
My Personal Guarantee!
If you're not completely satisfied with my program after completing the plan and using the tools — I'll return your money!
I'm 100% confident that my package will be the absolute best, most complete and most useful system to create a plan that gets results.
More than that, I'm confident that if you employ all the techniques and resources I share with you, you'll gain a noticeable amount of new business over the next year and beyond.
So if the system isn't everything you were expecting, and all my tips and resources don't produce the results you were looking for, just ask me for a refund within three months of your purchase.
No reason needed. No questions asked.
Bonus Reason to purchase today! You are purchasing this program to improve your practice, therefore your purchase is 100% tax deductible. That makes this an even better deal -- you really can't lose!
About the Author:
Suzanne Muusers is an ICF-Member Business Coach who has worked with hundreds of successful clients including independent financial advisors, hedge fund managers, and private bankers since 2004. She helps clients develop their Value Proposition, Ideal Client Profile, and Brand Strategy so that their marketing message appeals to affluent clients.
Prosperity Coaching LLC
Copyright© 2009-2014 |Suzanne Muusers | All Rights Reserved| Prosperity Coaching LLC