How To Write a Business Mission Statement Based on Your Values | Sample Mission Statement
Live your dream business today! Create a Mini Business Plan and have MORE Income, more free time, and the business success you've been seeking!
Sample Life Coach Business Plan and Sample Business Coach Plan
Fill-in-the-Blank Template with free Marketing E-Book
6 Day Business Plan Writing E-Course
The best part of having your ideal business is attracting your ideal clients. You know who they are.
- The clients who willingly pay your fees.
- The clients who appreciate what you do for them.
- The clients who never complain.
- The clients who take your advice, willingly.
- The clients who refer you new business on a regular basis.
But HOW do you attract your ideal clients? By expressing what you stand for in your Mission Statement - that's what this article is all about – how to write a business Mission Statement based on your values. I'll also show you a sample Mission Statement from my own coaching practice.
Every successful business owner should have a Business Plan because it lays out the strategy for creating financial success. One of the steps in writing a Business Plan is to create your Mission Statement. Mission statements should reflect the main benefit clients receive from working with you. If your Mission Statement is all about you and how great you are, you will be unlikely to attract many ideal clients. The best Mission Statements reflect what clients get out of working with you.
But let's take this a step further. What would happen if your Mission Statement expressed YOUR VALUES AND HOW you help your clients? Suddenly you would be attracting clients who share your values and appreciate the work you do. There would be no misconceptions about what you stand for because it would be communicated in your Mission Statement.
This article contains several steps. First we'll choose ten to fifteen values, then we'll eliminate the less essential values, and then we'll write down your seven most significant values. Then from that final list we'll write a Mission Statement. I'll use my own values and Mission Statement as examples.
Step One: Values are qualities that have always been important to you and are a cornerstone of how you live your life. Without thinking about it excessively, select ten to fifteen values from the list below. Go quickly through the list and use your instincts about what is most important to you. If one of your values is not in the list, add it at the end.
To feel good
In touch with
Part of community
Relate with God
List your ten to fifteen values here:
Identify the seven most important values in your business and your life. Eliminate things you NEED and things you SHOULD have. If the value is not easy to come by, it is probably not a value.
As an example, my seven true values are:
Once I narrowed down my seven true values, I used them in a sentence to show what my ideal clients actually get out of working with me. I have my Mission Statement listed on the "About" section of my web site. This helps me to attract just the kind of clients I really want and enjoy working with.
My Mission Statement:
To educate and inspire passionate entrepreneurs and financial advisors to create a prosperous business where they are planning their success and accomplishing their goals with integrity and joy.
Want more Financial Success?
Purchase the Two Page Mini Business Plan™ today and discover how successful entrepreneurs achieve their financial goals using Suzanne's sample Business Plans
This is what you get with the Two Page Mini Business Plan:
1. Two-Page Mini Business Plan™, PDF Template – For brainstorming and hand-written notations
2. Two-Page Mini Business Plan™, Word Template – To create your final Digital Business Plan for saving and printing as needed
3. Seventeen Page Instruction E-Book - The Six Step Guide to Writing a Business Plan That will bring you the income and free time you've been seeking!
Here are the Bonuses you get for ordering today:
Sample Business Plans with Goals:
• BONUS - Sample - Business Coach Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Life Coach Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Financial Advisor (4 in all) Business Plans
• BONUS - Sample - CPA Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Dentist Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Wine Bar Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Architect - Home Builder Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Mortgage Broker Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Marketing Consultant Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Architect - Home Builder - Business Plan
• BONUS - The Success Book Daily Action Planner – How to focus on your goals
• BONUS - Marketing Activities Idea Bank - loaded with marketing ideas to build your business
• BONUS - Marketing Calendar Spreadsheet - enter all your marketing tactics into the color-coded excel calendar to plan your activities efficiently
• BONUS - Marketing Return On Investment Spreadsheet - measure your marketing results to determine what you should do more of and what you should let go
• Important BONUS!! Emailed E-Course - Written by Suzanne Muusers - coach to successful entrepreneurs -this ecourse is all about how to build a profitable, branded business. This six day automated E-Course is emailed directly to you and will give you tips, tools, strategies, and unique ideas you can use to write a Business Plan of true value.
WHY was this program created?
My name is Suzanne Muusers. I'm an ICF-Member Business Coach and Brand Strategist. I have been coaching successful entrepreneurs since 2004. I found that my clients were reluctant to complete the typical thirty-plus page business plan, so I developed this two page Business Plan program with sample business plans. Business owners can quickly pinpoint the strategies and activities needed to grow their business. This program contains everything I have learned from coaching successful entrepreneurs for many years.
What does this program cost?
Regular Price $199.95
Introductory Price $59.00 (US Dollars)
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Order now because there’s never a better time for success than NOW
Click below to order on our secure server
*** If you hired me for six months to work on designing a winning business and marketing plan you would spend over $3000.00. By purchasing this system, you are learning in a week what it took me years and years to discover. You will cut years off your learning curve with the sample business plans provided.
What happens after you click on the "Purchase Now" button?
You will go to a secure shopping cart page on our secure server where you will enter your credit card information. After paying, you will go automatically to the download page where the products and bonuses will be available for you to download directly to your computer. All products are digital and will be available to you immediately after you have paid. Nothing will be mailed to you.
Tip: Our emails sometimes end up in company spam filters so please use your personal email address to ensure that you receive all the emailed links and materials.
My Personal Guarantee!
If you're not completely satisfied with The Two-Page Mini Business Plan™ after completing the plan and using the tools — I'll return your money!
I'm 100% confident that my package will be the absolute best, most complete and most useful system to create a business plan that gets results.
More than that, I'm confident that if you employ all the techniques and resources I share with you, you'll gain a noticeable amount of new business over the next year and beyond.
So if the system isn't everything you were expecting, and all my tips and resources don't produce the results you were looking for, just ask me for a refund within three months of your purchase.
No reason needed. No questions asked.
Bonus Reason to purchase today! You are purchasing this program to improve your practice, therefore your purchase is 100% tax deductible. That makes this an even better deal -- you really can't lose!
About the Author:
Suzanne Muusers is an ICF-Member Business Coach who has worked with hundreds of successful clients including independent financial advisors, hedge fund managers, and private bankers since 2004. She helps clients develop their Value Proposition, Ideal Client Profile, and Brand Strategy so that their marketing message appeals to affluent clients.
Prosperity Coaching LLC
Copyright© 2009-2012 |Suzanne Muusers | All Rights Reserved| Prosperity Coaching LLC