Creating Goals and Objectives With A Business Plan
Live your dream business today! Create a Mini Business Plan and have MORE Income, more free time, and the business success you've been seeking!
Business Plan Guide, Sample Business Plans, Marketing Tools, e-course & more!
Hello, I am Suzanne Muusers. Coach to Entrepreneurs and Financial Advisors.
Do you make a habit of setting personal and business goals? If you do you are among the minority as most business owners do not plan for success. This impedes financial accomplishment as just keeping up with day to day business activities does not grow a business – creating a vision for the future and shooting for the moon is what moves a business to real success.
I am a firm believer in using a mini Business Plan to set lofty goals and then achieve them. I’m not talking about the kind of business plan with fifty pages of detail, but the kind of mini plan that motivates and challenges us to persevere.
As you'll see, a mini business plan helps me create personal and business goals, BHAGS, and helps me to continue working on activities that grow my business.
Your mini business plan should be strong on goals. What are your personal goals this year? What are your plans for vacation time, family time, and personal savings goals? How about your business goals? How much revenue do you want to bring in? How many new clients do you want?
You may have heard of the acronym BHAG – Big Hairy Audacious Goals? What is one of your BHAGs this year? How will you stretch yourself? Having big goals helps us to find the motivation necessary to succeed.
Napoleon said "Victory belongs to the most persevering." How will you persevere and are you determined to reach your goals this year? How do you stay on track? I have created what I call a Success Book that helps me persevere. Each day I list my annual goals, my main goal for the day, and the tasks that need to be accomplished. At the end of each day I rate my success from one to ten based on how productive I was during the day.
To be more productive, goals should be about your personal vision and Business Mission Statement. Each New Year's Day my husband and I brainstorm while reviewing our life plan and our business plan. For our vision, we make changes and we dream big. Do you have a Vision of your perfect life and what is it? For our business mission statement, we sometimes update and change our mission to reflect our current focus, always mindful of shooting for the moon.
Each of us is different –we have our own preferences regarding how aggressive we want our goals to be. Some of us like to set big goals and if we don't achieve them, no big deal. But some of us become discouraged if we don't meet our goals so we prefer to set more realistic goals. Which one are you?
From your goals you should determine strategies that will help you achieve our goals, and then you should develop marketing activities that will grow your business into the perfect business you created during your vision brainstorming. Let me helpl you shoot for the moon with a system I've created!
Want more Financial Success?
Purchase the Two Page Mini Business Plan™ today and discover how successful entrepreneurs achieve their financial goals using Suzanne's sample Business Plans
This is what you get with the Two Page Mini Business Plan:
1. Two-Page Mini Business Plan™, PDF Template – For brainstorming and hand-written notations
2. Two-Page Mini Business Plan™, Word Template – To create your final Digital Business Plan for saving and printing as needed
3. Seventeen Page Instruction E-Book - The Six Step Guide to Writing a Business Plan That will bring you the income and free time you've been seeking!
Here are the Bonuses you get for ordering today:
Sample Business Plans with Goals:
• BONUS - Sample - Financial Advisor (4 in all) Business Plans
• BONUS - Sample - CPA Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Dentist Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Wine Bar Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Architect - Home Builder Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Mortgage Broker Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Business Coach Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Life Coach Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Marketing Consultant Business Plan
• BONUS - Sample - Architect - Home Builder - Business Plan
• BONUS - The Success Book Daily Action Planner – How to focus on your goals
• BONUS - Marketing Activities Idea Bank - loaded with marketing ideas to build your business
• BONUS - Marketing Calendar Spreadsheet - enter all your marketing tactics into the color-coded excel calendar to plan your activities efficiently
• BONUS - Marketing Return On Investment Spreadsheet - measure your marketing results to determine what you should do more of and what you should let go
• Important BONUS!! Emailed E-Course - Written by Suzanne Muusers - coach to successful entrepreneurs -this ecourse is all about how to build a profitable, branded business. This six day automated E-Course is emailed directly to you and will give you tips, tools, strategies, and unique ideas you can use to write a Business Plan of true value.
WHY was this program created?
My name is Suzanne Muusers. I'm an ICF-Member Business Coach. I have been coaching successful entrepreneurs since 2004. I found that my clients were reluctant to complete the typical thirty-plus page business plan, so I developed this two page Business Plan program with sample business plans. Business owners can quickly pinpoint the strategies and activities needed to grow their business. This program contains everything I have learned from coaching successful entrepreneurs for many years.
What does this program cost?
Regular Price $199.95
Introductory Price $59.00 (US Dollars)
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Order now because there’s never a better time for success than NOW
Click below to order on our secure server
*** If you hired me for six months to work on designing a winning business and marketing plan you would spend over $3000.00. By purchasing this system, you are learning in a week what it took me years and years to discover. You will cut years off your learning curve with the sample business plans provided.
What happens after you click on the "Purchase Now" button?
You will go to a secure shopping cart page on our secure server where you will enter your credit card information. After paying, you will go automatically to the download page where the products and bonuses will be available for you to download directly to your computer. All products are digital and will be available to you immediately after you have paid. Nothing will be mailed to you.
Tip: Our emails sometimes end up in company spam filters so please use your personal email address to ensure that you receive all the emailed links and materials.
My Personal Guarantee!
If you're not completely satisfied with The Two-Page Mini Business Plan™ after completing the plan and using the tools — I'll return your money!
I'm 100% confident that my package will be the absolute best, most complete and most useful system to create a business plan that gets results.
More than that, I'm confident that if you employ all the techniques and resources I share with you, you'll gain a noticeable amount of new business over the next year and beyond.
So if the system isn't everything you were expecting, and all my tips and resources don't produce the results you were looking for, just ask me for a refund within three months of your purchase.
No reason needed. No questions asked.
Bonus Reason to purchase today! You are purchasing this program to improve your practice, therefore your purchase is 100% tax deductible. That makes this an even better deal -- you really can't lose!
About the Author:
Suzanne Muusers is an ICF-Member Business Coach who has worked with hundreds of successful clients including independent financial advisors, hedge fund managers, and private bankers since 2004. She helps clients develop their Value Proposition, Ideal Client Profile, and Brand Strategy so that their marketing message appeals to affluent clients.
Prosperity Coaching LLC
Copyright© 2009-2012 |Suzanne Muusers | All Rights Reserved| Prosperity Coaching LLC