Boost Your Life Coach Business Income using a Business Plan
I know who you are – You are a professional coach and you have resisted writing a Business Plan. Hello, I am Suzanne Muusers, Financial Advisor Coach and Brand Consultant since 2004. I know that you have resisted writing your plan because I am a coach and I resisted also. You may not want to spend the time to create a plan, but you must in order to build the life you want. I’ve heard the pushback: It takes too long. I’m never going to use it. It takes real effort to build your life coaching business and a plan will create a path that leads straight to success.
You need a written Business Plan in order to create the life you want
Get the Two Page Mini Business Plan™ for Professional Coaches today and discover how successful coaches achieve their financial goals using Suzanne’s sample Plans
- How to create motivational GOALS
- How to develop proven growth strategies
- How to select marketing tactics to attract new clients
- How to make your brand stand out
The fact is that successful life coaches have a business plan and they use it to help them organize their business and boost their income.
The sad fact is that 70% of life coaches make less than $30,000 annually.
Don’t you want more income?? Well, if you do, you can no longer run your life coach business by the seat of your pants! I will show you two success tips to boost your life coach business income and then I’ll show you an easy way to create a plan.
Live your dream business today! Create a Mini Business Plan and have MORE Income, more free time, and the business success you’ve been seeking!
Click below to purchase
Planning Guide, Sample Plans, Marketing Tools, e-course & more!
Did you know that Goals are Dreams with Deadlines? What type of life coach business do you dream about owning? If you run your coaching business without goals you’ll be unlikely to reach for your dreams. Your goals tell you where you’re going.
You should have goals for:
- Number of new clients you want to attract broken down by month
- Revenue you want to achieve broken down by month
- Average Website Visitors per day (first time visitors or unique visitors)
- New products/services/marketing you want to implement in the next year
- Personal goals such as: staying healthy, vacations, family, and fun
When making your goals, remember:
- Make sure your goals are realistic. The biggest mistake I see life coaches make is having goals that are not attainable. If your revenue goal for this year is $100,000 but your revenue last year was $20,000 then you won’t attain that goal without a miracle.
- If you have 5 clients now and want 20 by the end of the year, that may not be realistic. Look at how many new clients you obtained last year and figure out how many new clients you want to reach for this year.
- You must be willing and able to do the work that will help you attain your goal. Many life coaches resist implementing the scary marketing tactics that produce six-figure income.
- You will boost your business income if you are reaching higher with big goals and you are willing to do the work to get there.
If you don’t have a marketing plan to promote your coaching business, you need to write one as soon as possible. Running a coaching business without a marketing plan is like believing in the philosophies from The Secret and The Law of Attraction but taking no action to get what you want. All professional life coaches should have a plan with a strong marketing component.
- Your marketing system should include a marketing calendar that shows WHEN and HOW you are going to achieve your revenue goal. It will motivate you to spend time where it will be most advantageous.
- If you don’t have a marketing system you will not maximize your revenue. You will waste time on tasks that don’t add to the BIG PICTURE of your business.
- Tape your marketing plan to your office wall next to your desk so that you can see it daily. Create mini sections detailing strategies, goals, and tactics. You need to be constantly reminded of who you are, where you’re going, and how you’re going to get there.
“This program is a great tool to help you get clear about where you are going with your business in the overall sense AND in the day-to-day. By focusing on my plan, I am able to take the right steps in the right direction to build my business into what I want it to be. It helps me avoid wasted steps in the wrong direction. It’s such an incredibly affordable tool, that is gold to the small business owner!”
The written word
The way to make success happen is to plan it!
Write it all out on paper using my system. You’ll find that creating a structure for your finalized plan will help you sort out what you really want out of not only your business, but your life too.
This is what you get with my system:
1. Two-Page Mini Business Plan™, PDF Template – For brainstorming and hand-written notations
2. Two-Page Mini Business Plan™, Word Template – To create your final Digital Business Plan for saving and printing as needed
3. Seventeen Page Instruction E-Book
4. Two sample Coach Business Plans
Many other industry Plans
• Sample – Business Coach Plan
• Sample – Life Coach Plan
BONUS – The Success Book Daily Action Planner – – How to focus on your goals
BONUS – Marketing Activities Idea Bank – loaded with marketing ideas to build your business
BONUS – Marketing Calendar Spreadsheet – enter all your marketing tactics into the color-coded excel calendar to plan your activities efficiently
BONUS – Marketing Return On Investment Spreadsheet – measure your marketing results to determine what you should do more of and what you should let go
Most Valuabale BONUS!! Custom emailed E-Course for Professional Coaches – Written for professional coaches by Suzanne Muusers – this ecourse is all about how to build a profitable, branded coaching business. This six day automated E-Course is emailed directly to you and will give you tips, tools, strategies, and unique ideas only a Coach could use to write a Plan of true value. This course will show you how much a life coach makes via the 4th day of the ecourse – showcasing on this day the goals and earnings potential.
What does this program cost?
Regular Price $199.95
$59.99 (US Dollars)
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Sample Business Plans • Tax Deductible
6-Day E-Course • Fill-in-the-blank Template
Bonus Reason to purchase today! You are purchasing this program to improve your practice, therefore your purchase is 100% tax deductible. That makes this an even better deal — you really can’t lose!
If you hired me for six months to work on designing a winning business and marketing plan you would spend over $3000.00. By purchasing this program, you are learning in a week what it took me years and years to discover. You will cut years off your learning curve with the sample plans provided.
My Personal Guarantee!
If you’re not completely satisfied with my program after completing the plan and using the tools — I’ll return your money!
I’m 100% confident that my package will be the absolute best, most complete and most useful system to create a plan that gets results.
More than that, I’m confident that if you employ all the techniques and resources I share with you, you’ll gain a noticeable amount of new business over the next year and beyond.
So if the system isn’t everything you were expecting, and all my tips and resources don’t produce the results you were looking for, just ask me for a refund within three months of your purchase.
No reason needed. No questions asked.
Bonus Reason to purchase today! You are purchasing this program to improve your business, therefore your purchase is 100% tax deductible. That makes this an even better deal — you really can’t lose!
Other Business Plan Articles:
That’s my promise.
Prosperity Coaching LLC
About Suzanne Muusers:
Suzanne Muusers is an ICF-Member Business Coach who has worked with hundreds of successful clients including independent financial advisors, hedge fund managers, and private bankers since 2004. She helps clients develop their Value Proposition, Ideal Client Profile, and Brand Strategy so that their marketing message appeals to affluent clients.